Sunday, August 17, 2008

Trying to find my Groove.







So it has taken awhile, and I am still not all the way there, but this staying at home mom stuff is HARD! I am still trying to find a groove, but I have joined a moms group and the main lady is from Oakland....small world!

One thing I have been doing a lot is taking the kids to the pool every day. We have a pool in our neighborhood that we pay HOA fees for. It is pretty nice since it has a kiddie pool that is like two feet deep. I also have been taking them to this park on Fridays and having a picnic and letting Jack play as long as he wants (within reason).
I still need to check out the library and some indoor venues for the upcoming WINTER! YIKES!

I need to take photos at the pool, but these are from our park adventures.

Dez

No comments: