Sunday, August 17, 2008

Living with MOM!




















When we moved to Colorado there was a period of time that me and the kids had to live with my mom and step dad. During this time Phil was in Denver starting his new job and looking for our home.



I would go over on the weekends ( 4hr drive each way with two kids....more like 5hrs with pee breaks) and we would stay with Phil and look for houses. What was so difficult about this, besides being away from Phil, was where Phil was living. He was staying in corporate housing. This apartment was a tiny bedroom and tiny kitchenette/living room. Try cramming a family of four in here... not fun! I would sleep in the bed with the baby and Phil on the couch with Jack on the floor. IT SUCKED!!!! It took six weeks and three offers on three houses. Who knew buying a house sucked so bad. I was all excited until after the first house fiasco


Here are photos from the time we spent with my mom. The ones with Jack are at a bird sanctuary. The Adeline one was with my Grandma. So there were four generations there. My grandma is not really there anymore because of the Alzheimer's, but she just loved spending time with Addie. She kept saying she was so pretty and then would ask how old she was. The other Addie one is her on the floor getting mad.


Love


Dez

No comments: