Sunday, August 17, 2008

Finally we move in!!!!!!





























Finally in the new house!

Just some photos of the kids. Some are from a carnival at a church that we took the kids to. Our neighbors are great and invited us to go. Suburban life has it's adjustments, but Jackson loves the house and meeting his new friends in the neighborhood.
He is actually driving me nuts! Always wants to be outside playing with them. He could play for 6 hours outside with them and has! The little boy next door is 4 and loves dress up and Star Wars. Jack is in HEAVEN! Oh, and did I mention he has a trampoline! There is also a picture of Phil mowing his first lawn. I had to take a photo so people would believe me (Phil has always hated yard work).
My dad came to visit and help us around the house as well.

Dez

No comments: